- Substance Addiction
- Sex addiction.
- Technology Addiction
- Intimacy disorders
- Risk Taking
This is a process of finding the willingness to get well. The process begins with an appointment for an Initial Consultation.
- Present yourself.
- Commit to a Psychotherapeutic Relationship.
- Emotional Courage required if anything in your life is to profoundly change.
- Possible options for secondary Treatment.
Aftercare structured plan and support.
- Weekly reports sent to Primary therapist.
- Aftercare discharge plan forwarded.
- Reintegration into society.
- Addiction is a decease of relapse not recovery.
- Relapse plan.
- Continued support.